Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Aroma Bakeware

Recently I was given the opportunity to try a few of this companies products, at a discounted price. Below you will find my honest opinion on each item that I chose.

Aroma Bakeware Silicone tongs

  These tongs are made with aluminum handles and silicone grips. One side boasts a silicone fork shape. The other side is also silicone, but is shaped like a spatula. These tongs are about 5 inches long. They are the perfect size for removing pancakes and waffles, and flipping pancakes or grilled cheese. Since they are made of silicone, I can freely let my kids or hybby be in charge of the griddle. I just have to hide the stainless steel spatulas first.
I am happy that these can safely be used even on my coated items, with no worries of scratching them. These tongs make Sunday morning bacon and pancake cooking much easier. These tongs go past pancakes, I have personally used them to take Brats off my electric grill, flip grilled cheese, flip an omelet, and even turn flat cuts of meat like cube steak and tenderloin. These tongs are available in red and blue.

They can be purchased HERE



  Cheese Knife Set

Each set comes with 5 colorful cheese knives. They each have nonstick coating, for easy clean up. Each set has three knife styles, a fork and one that looks like a spreader. The colors are bright purple, blue, green, orange and yellow. 
I was curious as to what each knifes proper use was, so I did some research. 
1 The flat spatula knife is typically used for cutting away rind and dividing cheeses. 
2 a fork for holding a block of cheese while cutting, or breaking hard aged cheese. 
3 narrow knife for cutting semi firm cheese like jack and cheddar.
4 almond shaped knife is an all purpose knife to score rind of hard cheese, opening wheels of cheese, dividing wedges, and chunking cheese into bite sized pieces. 
5 Flat cheese knife for cutting crumbly cheese, shaving ,chipping and cubing firm cheese. 
If you do a little research you can find the proper ways to cut the various types to ensure quality and flavor.

This set of cheese knives are made well. They offer a little pop of color to add to any kitchen. They would be a great hostess gift, gift to someone that entertains frequently, or even the cheese connoisseur in your life. They are fun to use, and I like the bright vivid colors. 
I am so glad to have been given the chance to try this product at a discount. All opinions expressed are solely mine.



This knife set can be purchased HERE

2 comments:

Followers

Swidget 1.0