Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

Thanks to Smiley 360 I was able to try the new improved I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread. I tried the original, it is also available in light and Olive Oil.
 The new spread is made from a blend of plant based oils, purified  water and a bit of salt. It contains no artificial preservatives or flavors. No partially hydrogenated oils and non GMO sourced ingredients.
 If you enjoy using spreads or are trying to cut the preservatives from your diet, then I suggest trying one or all of the three new spreads.
 I feel it works great for sautéed vegetables, for frying eggs and in oatmeal. The buttery taste was missing as far as using it on toast or rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0