Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ink Joy Pens

Ink Joy 300RT and 550 RT
  I recently received Ink Joy pens through Smiley360 free.
I do quite a bit of writing, whether it be company bookwork, grocery lists or notes for my blog. Once I tried these pens I was amazed at how comfortable they felt in my hand. Most pens slip around while in the process of writing, not these. These are easy to keep a grip on. The rubberized grip helps to keep your fingers from slipping while writing.
 Ink Joy has a variety of writing products available at Wal-Mart. The pens that I personally tried are:
The Ink Joy 300RT which features an extended rubberized grip and is available in several translucent colors.
The Ink Joy 550RT has an hourglass shape with full length grip, providing comfort no Matter how you hold it.

1 comment:

  1. A pen with a good stylus makes drawing or calligraphy on tablets easy. The rubber tip is one way of ensuring that the tip will glide across your screen.
    http://dailytwocents.com/inkjoy-pens-with-stylus-for-note-3-surface-pro-3-ipad-air-2-calligraphy/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Swidget 1.0