Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, February 5, 2015

48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by Kanvas



  The pack that I ordered arrived promptly. The package includes 48 labels in for different shapes : rectangle, oval and two different vintage styles. The labels come in two sizes. They are reusable so you can change them up whenever you get the whim. The labels are easy to clean, just wipe with a cloth. If a dry cloth isn't working you can also wet cloth then wipe the label.  To write on them you can use a chalk pen, chalk paint or chalk.
  I have used them on my jars that I store my sugar and brown sugar in. I had considered getting the materials to etch on my jars. I am so glad that I found this option. These labels are much more convenient, if I decide later that I want to store something else in my jars, no problem. No need to purchase new jars. I received a sample for review, all opinions are mine.  All posted pictures were taken by me.

Product available on Amazon for $7.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OYC82LE/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1423151621&sr=8-1&keywords=48+premium+chalkboard+labels+by+Kanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0