Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, February 5, 2015

NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer

This is an organic , paraben free  moisturizer that helps your  skin glow while fighting the signs of aging. It is safe for all skin types. The product comes with a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

  Some of the ingredients included are cucumber, cocoa buttter, Shea Butter, aloe, rosemary green tea and witch hazel. The cream is rich without being overly or oily.  The cream is dispensed through a pump, so there are no worries of air coming in contact with the product. It doesn't take much only a pump or so, to moisturize my entire face.

  My skin is on the dry side so, I appreciate the Shea Butter and cocoa butter. They help my skin stay softer longer, especially in this weather. In the winter months my skin is so much dryer than normal.  So the first few days of use I had to use a little bit more.  My skin absorbed it so quickly. I received this product as an advertorial all opinions and pictures are mine. I cleanse my face, apply a toner, blot excess off, apply serum, apply moisturizer in the morning.  At night I cleanse tone, apply retinol serum, them moisturizer.
The moisturizer is available on Amazon for $ 21.89http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LTU134W?vs=1


http://sweeps-n-reviews.blogspot.com/2015/02/get-lean-kit-by-lean180.html?m=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0