Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Best Eye Cream by Poppy Austin

 The cream contains many beneficial oils such as Aloe, Tamanu Oil, Jojoba,  grapeseed, evening primrose,  castor oil, helchrysum, Green Tea, lemon citrus, Vitamin E,  and Vitamin C, These ingredients provide for a cream that hydrates, moisturizes  and has antioxidant properties.

  The eye cream is made in the USA,  it is not tested on animals, it is free of silicones and parabens. It contains no additives,  fillers, or alcohol. The eye cream has a very light fragrance. The cream is a heavier formula which makes it perfect for the delicate eye area. Once you apply the eye cream you can feel the cooling and hydrating properties.

  I applied the cream morning and night. It only takes a small amount. I just depress the pump a little, enough for a pea sized amount. (A full depression of the pump yields too much product) The product absorbs quickly with no heavy feeling. It firms and tightens around the eye area.

   I have noticed that my eye area is softer and I have less puffiness under my eyes.

  I received this product I'm exchange for my honest review. I love that it is not tested on animals.  It is free of parabens,  silicones, additives, fillers and alcohol. I am glad that the product came in a sealed pump . Bacteria from our hands as well as air can break down the active ingredients in products housed in jars. The only thing that I would change is the amount of product dispensed in one pump.
 Product can be purchased on Amazon http://amzn.to/1wNfMQW

website http://www.poppyaustin.com
their Facebook page is www.facebook.com/PoppyAustinOrg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0