Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 8, 2015

Double sided anti skid gloves

These oven mitt/ BBQ gloves are the first, pair that I have owned, that have anti-skid double sided silicon dots. These dots make it easier to grip on slick surfaces, such as glass pie dishes or casseroles. They are designed to keep your hands cool, and can withstand around 660 ° F temperatures.
These gloves can be used for charcoal, gas grills and to add logs to a campfire. They can be used to remove items from the stove, oven, microwave, etc. The gloves can be used to remove any hot food, but if you get hot liquid on them, remove them right away. As they don't protect from hot liquids.



I have replaced my oven mitts, and now use these. It is nice to not have to worry about a hot pan burning my finger or palm, through a pot holder ( which has happened numerous times) They are soft and comfortable to wear, though they are a little big for my hands. I'm hoping that in the future they will offer two or three varying sizes.In the meantime,  I  simply roll the cuff down to make them tighter. I received this product for purpose of inspection and unbiased review. All opinions and pictures are mine.

These gloves can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0