Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 8, 2015

Penguin cooling Pillow Mat

This cooling mat easily fits the width of your pillow. It measures 12.2 X 22 inches. The mat has a cotton blend cover. It contains gel only, no water, so no worries of a wet pillow. The gel is one continuous piece , so no uncomfortable creases in the mat.


I tend to have trouble sleeping, if my head is not cool. I have even went to such lengths as to stick my pillow in the freezer, for an hour or two before bed. Just to get a good night sleep. This product allows me to sleep well, and keep the air conditioner at a warner setting , which keeps my family happy too. My hubby is happy that our room is no longer "like a meat locker". This mat has helped during migraines as well. I received this product for purpose of inspection and unbiased review. All opinions are solely mine.

To use: place the mat in the refrigerator for about an hour before using. Place mat under pillowcase or over it.
*** I have used it without placing in the refrigerator and it still has a nice cool feeling.

Great for :
Hot flashes
Night sweats
Neck Pain
Camping
Fever
Etc.

This cooling mat can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0