Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 8, 2015

This is the first FM transmitter, that I have seen that has a built in speaker. I also like that it does not have to be plugged into your accessory plug. So this frees up the plug, for charging your phone, GPS or other accessories.  It does come with a charger to plug in to your car. When charged it will last 5 to 6 hours of use. It has a phone holder, a 3.5 mm cable that will fit any smartphone.  The mount is very sturdy. You can receive calls handsfree.



You can choose to play music either through the speaker that's built in, or through your car speakers. You can tilt your phone 360° . I have a classic car, that I want to keep all original. So this transmitter is an  extra special find for me. My car stereo has a cassette player, and obviously doesn't have an auxiliary port. I am able to enjoy the music via my phone. Either the music stored on my SD card, XM radio app, Spotify, Amazon music, Slacker, Rhapsody, Pandora,  Google music, Sound Cloud, I Heart radio, and more.
The sound isn't extremely loud, when playing through the built in speaker. But the sound will be as loud as your car speakers can handle, when played through your car stereo. This would make a great Father's day gift,or Birthday gift.  It works in every type of vehicle, with or without bluetooth.

This Wireless  FM Transmitter by Matrix Electronics can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0