Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Naturelle Premium Hair Oil Moisturizer

  This leave in conditioner has a light scent. It reminds me of the tropics, with the Shea Butter and coconut. It smells similar to a Pina colada. I like that the scent stays with you all day, without being overpowering.  The conditioner is made with natural ingredients , so it won't damage dry or over processed hair. My hair is dry, wavy, over processed, and tends to be frizzy. So anything that keeps my hair hydrated, soft and shiny is a keeper. This moisturizer doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down, as long as you don't use to much.




  I like that this leave in conditioner contains natural ingredients such as coconut extract,
 Jamaican Black Castor Oil,
Shea Butter
Olive Fruit Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
Wheat Protein and more
As you can see from some of the ingredients listed above, this is a moisturizing powerhorse. Before using, my hair was on the dry side, from all of the styling, coloring, etc. So it tended to frizz and have lots of split ends. Since using my hair is softer, shinier, and feels silky.

 To use:
Shampoo as normal
Apply a small amount to either damper dry hair
Comb Through
Leave in
Can be used daily, or as an occasional treatment depending on your hairs moisture needs.  I received this product for purpose of inspection and unbiased review. All opinions and pictures are mine.

This product can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0