Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, May 18, 2015

6 in 1 stylus

  The pen is a little larger in diameter than a regular Bic type ink pen, but not as large as a pen at the Dr office. The pen is made of heavy duty aluminum, so it is a little heavier than a typical pen. It still balances well in the hand. The pens not a fine tipped pen, yet the ink flows from it to the paper easily.  Being made of aluminum it can take a beating without breaking easily. I received this product for purpose of inspection and unbiased review. All opinions and pictures are mine.


The 6 in 1 aspect of the pen consists of:
1.) A level, which is located on one side of the pen. This would come in handy during woodwork, or even hanging pictures.


2.) A ruler, also located on a side of the pen. The ruler measures up to 4 inches, or 10 centimeters.

3.) Ink Pen, To use the ink pen simply turn the end clockwise. (Counter clockwise to shut the pen) The pen is refillable, with a D-1 refill. To refill,  simply turn clockwise harder than you do to shut the pen.


4.) Stylus- the rubber tipped stylus is located at the opposite end of the ink pen tip. It can be used on all of your touch pad electronic devices.

5.) Flat head screwdriver tip - unscrew the end of the stylus, to expose the screwdriver

6.) Phillips screwdriver - also located under the stylus. These screwdrivers are perfect for small items, such as a phone, glasses or a child's toy.


  I like that the pen has a metal clip, to clip to your notebook or pocket. Most stylus are just that, only a stylus, and it never fails, when I am using a stylus, I always find something online that I want to jot down. With this stylus I no longer have to search for an ink pen too. I keep this in my purse with my kindle and phone. It has came in handy, when my daughter almost lost the screw out of her glasses too.








This stylus pen can be purchased Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0