Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Silicon ice pops by Decodyne

This set comes with 6 bright colors, red , yellow, green, blue, purple, and orange. They all have matching lids. They are BPA free, reusable and dishwasher safe. They can be used for pudding pops, frozen yogurt, frozen juices and more.

I chose to use the recipe that my Mom made when I was a kid. Recipe is:
1 pkg. Unsweetened kool-aid
1 13 oz pkg Jello, in the same flavors
1 c sugar
2 c boiling water,
2 C cold water
dissolve the jello and sugar in boiling water
dissolve Kool aid in cold water
pour Kool aid and jello mix together, stir well
pour into pop molds, and freeze

For easy clean up, I made sure that the kids threw the molds, in the hot soapy water in the sink, when they were through with them. I let them soak, for a bit, then wash and rinse. They were easy for the kids to squeeze up. For easy filling you can either use a funnel, or pour out of a pitcher. I received this product for purpose of inspection and unbiased review. All opinions and pictures are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0