Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stainless steel dog bowls by 4LoveDogs


  What I like about these bowls. My picky dogs will eat and drink out of them .With the rubber bottom,  I don't have to worry about my hardwood floor getting scratched. My dogs are not scooting their bowls across the floor anymore.  This means that in the night, I don't have to worry about tripping over it, and or spilling it (less mess for me)
The bowls do not tip easily, so less spilled food and or water all over the floor. As we know water and hardwood floors don't go well together. Since the bowl doesn't have a top lip, my dog can't pick it up and carry it somewhere, again no more spills. If you have a larger dog, they MAY still be able to carry it around. I received this product for purpose of inspection and unbiased review. All opinions are solely mine.






The set of stainless steel bowls can be purchased Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swidget 1.0