Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Argan oil by skinology

This Argan oil is imported from Morocco. It is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E,  omega 6 fatty acids and contains a multitude of antioxidants.  These all have great benefits for treating skin problems such as inflammation and dry skin. It promotes healthy hair and repairs damaged hair. It strengthens brittle nails and cuticles.







The oil is totally pure, unrefined and natural. The oil is prepared in small batches to ensure quality. I received a sample from skinology. I love that it helps moisturize my dry skin and hair.  Since using it, my hair has been less frizzy. I have been using it on my nails and cuticles as well, to prevent my nails from being brittle.

The Argan oil can be purchased here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0