Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Turn a Picture into a Puzzle

 Piczzle- turn your picture into a puzzle

  When you go on the piczzle site, you will find that they have many puzzle options available. They come in several different shapes, and sizes from small to giant. The pieces range from 6 to 2000. With the option of cardboard or wooden. The puzzle that I was able to review with a cardboard puzzle in a medium size. 8.5 by 11. I chose the 16 piece option.

  the picture that I chose was one that was taken on Mother's Day of two of my kids. The picture on the puzzle looks just as clear as the one that I downloaded. I chose to put the puzzle together then frame it, to hang on the wall.

  A piczzle would be a great gift for a birthday, a wedding gift,or anniversary. Perfect for a Grandparent with pictures of their grandchildren.




Piczzle Photo Puzzles can be viewed here 1.www.piczzle.com
 2. Piczzle Photo Puzzles on Facebook
 The finished puzzle
The box 
http://www.facebook.com/Piczzle
3. Piczzle Photo Puzzles on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/PiczzlePuzzles#p/a/u/2/bDvfA_vqdAE

#giveaway to enter to win tell me what your favorite puzzle is on the piczzle website.
www.piczzle.com/products . And follow my blog.

7 comments:

  1. I love the Vibrant Red Holiday Design puzzle! Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks nice too, was difficult to choose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. That would be cute for a couples anniversary or wedding pic

      Delete
  4. Congrats the winner as chosen by Random.org is 2
    Nitebabe10

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0