Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, March 5, 2015

texting gloves

  I am outside in the cold quite a bit. I am always on my phone, so I jumped at the chance to review these texting gloves. In the past I would have to either not wear gloves or take them off every time I answered my phone or typed a text.  By doing this my hands were always cold.

The gloves are soft and comfortable to wear. The first three fingers on the gloves have the texting tips on them. So no matter what your texting style is, these gloves have you covered.  They come in 2 color options,  grey/pink and black/grey. The gloves have a 100 % guarantee.

 I received these gloves to review at the perfect time, we just had 7 inches of snow and Temps near 0. The gloves won't keep your hands warm if you are going to be outside in extremely cold temps  for extended periods of time. If you are doing random texting or calling outside then they work great. Or you could wear fingerless gloves over them.

  The only things that I would change is since I have small hands, make them available in a few sizes, or possibly make them stretchy. The fingertips are to big on me. Also it would be nice to have more color choices.


Can be purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0