Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Francois et mimi soup mugs

 These mugs are the perfect size. In the past I had been using the big latte mugs for my soup too. I like having a soup mug (bowl ) because it is easier to handle.

  The stoneware is lead free. They are dishwasher safe, as well as microwave safe. These soup mugs are an ivory color. The design and color combination make them look elegant and vintage.

  If you are a family of soup or cereal eaters, these mugs are perfect for you. I think you would be highly satisfied with the quality of these mugs. I received these mugs at a discount for the purpose of inspection,and unbiased review.  All opinions and pictures are mine.
These soup mugs can be purchased on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0