Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Luxury Microfiber Sheets by Yorkshire -Mayfair


  These sheets have extra deep pockets, which fit my pillow top bed nicely. They come in a 4 piece set which includes 2 pillow cases, 1 fitted sheet, and 1 flat sheet. The top sheet is bigger than that of most sheet sets. The sheet hangs down on the side farther,  but not too far. This is perfect if you share your bed with a cover/sheet hog.

 

  I always wash new sheets before putting them on my bed. As soon as I received these sheets I threw them in the washer.  When I removed them from the dryer, I noted that the color had not faded. I am assuming that there was no shrinkage, because the fitted sheet fit my pillow top mattress nicely. I received this product for purpose of inspection and unbiased review. All opinions and pictures are mine. 


  At first I was skeptical about microfiber sheets. My first thought was of how those microfiber cleaning cloths feel. Well that is not the case, they feel soft, they are hypoallergenic.  

To care for the sheets follow the washing instructions :
Wash in cold water, with no fabric softener, tumble dry on low. 

  

Features

  • Made of the highest quality heavy-weight, high-gram luxury microfiber
  • 4 piece sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases
  • More durable than cotton,Hypoallergenic and wrinkle resistant!
  • Extra Deep Pocket Fit
  • Lifetime Guarantee- If you don't love it, send it back!
These sheets can be purchased Here
for 29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0