Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Running armband

     Running Arm Band

  this armband will fit the Samsung galaxy S5 or S4. It protects your phone from moisture, while working outside or exercising. It includes a key holder.

* to clean wash with soap and water and air dry
* fits sizes 9 to 14.5 inches

  The case can fit several other phones as well. I personally tried a Motorola Droid and an LG G2, besides my Galaxy S5. So keep that in mind if you are looking for a running armband.

  I love the color of the armband, my phone fits perfectly. But a word of warning, make sure that you have fairly small arms. (Not muscular at all ) I am small, but have muscular arms. It would not fit mine or my 16 year old daughters arms. Unless we wore it below the elbow. I received this product for the purpose of inspection and unbiased review


The product can be purchased on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0