Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Travel /Emergency Sewing Kit

  This sewing kit comes in a durable nylon zippered pouch. I like that this allows everything to stay in place. No worries of pins and needles in the bottom of your bag. When you first see it, it looks rather small, about four inches. looks are deceiving in the case of this sewing kit. I was surprised at the amount of items that it contained.

  The sewing kit contains 24 stainless steel needles of various sizes,  housed in a plastic case. 12 spools of thread in these assorted colors:
White
Black
Light pink
Pink
Blue
Light Blue
Dark Blue
Tan
Yellow
Green
Red
Brown




  This sewing kit would be perfect to put in an emergency preparedness kit, keep in your car, your desk. I plan on keeping mine in my purse. This would be perfect for travel, for students going away to college and more.

  How many times have you been on the go, and either you or a family member, lost a button, or had a seam start to unravel, or a strap break. If you are like me, then panic sets in as I search for a safety pin. Or try to figure another solution. What do you do, when you can't head home? Pull out this handy sewing kit, and fix the problem in minutes. I travel frequently for work, so this kit will definitely have its place in my purse. Product provided for the purpose of inspection and unbiased review.  All opinions and pictures are mine.

Can be purchased here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0