Contact Form vern19702004@yahoo.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, March 7, 2015

have thinning hair or want better hair growth?

                Hairsentials  by Flawless Botanical

  * helps reduce the causes of thinning hair, while accelerating hair growth. Giving you thicker fuller hair.
* nutrition - provides amino acids, the structural component of hair. Assists your bodies production of collagen and keratin
* optimum hormonal balance- contains ingredients that block DHT- a hair loss related hormone
* natural hair color support - minerals fight early signs of aging. Copper restore pigmentation
* 100% satisfaction guarantee

Ingredients:
vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin b1, b2, b3, b6, folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid, Zinc, copper, choline, bamboo extract, inositol, ginkgo biloba, saw palmetto, green tea extract, grapeseed.




  take 2 capsules daily with at least 8 ounces of water, preferably with a meal. After a few weeks of use, I have noticed, that I am losing less hair. My hair is also shinier. In the past I have colord my hair regularly. So my hair was damaged. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased opinion.
#giveaway
To enter simply leave a comment with your favorite go to hairstyle   The Winner is Brandi Hayden

Product can be purchased  here

8 comments:

  1. Pretty cool. If my hair ever stars to thin, I'll think of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need this for my thinning hair! My every day style is blow dry and flat iron. Unless I stay home, then I just let it dry naturally to prevent any further damage and more hair loss. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let mine air dry as well. I only use my flat iron if I'm going out. Thankfully I have found some essential oils to prevent frizz

      Delete
  3. Great review! I usually put my hair up in a bun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And The winner is number 2 Brandi Hayden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I could definitely use this.

      Delete

Followers

Blog Archive

Swidget 1.0